1. Braun Sport Analog Watch: This is a classy but sporty watch that any guy, athlete or not, wouldn't mind wearing.
2. Italian Travel + Outdoor Silverware: Is your guy a camper/adventurer/likes eating with tiny silverware? This would make the perfect gift for him!
3. L'Occitane Gift Set: This set includes shower gel, shaving gel, and after shave balm. This is a wonderful brand that is high quality and even though I haven't smelled this set before, I can guarantee it's good stuff.
4. BonJour 3 Cup Coffee Press: A french press is the perfect gift for any coffee lover. Seth totally prefers french press coffee to drip and glass french presses are the best ones for the best coffee.
5. TOMS Black Strip Men's Paseos: I got Seth a pair of TOMS for Christmas a few years ago and they are still in great shape, he even wore them in the wedding. He says they are his most comfortable shoes and they look great dressed up or down.
6. Official Baseball Scorebook: This would be more for my dad and brother than for Seth. This would make a fantastic gift for any baseball fanatic.
7. Chisel iPhone Dock: I just think that this thing looks freaking awesome! This is such a cool way to keep your phone in place while charging it at night, it would look great if you had an alarm clock app open and set up on the dock. Yeah, I'm geeking out over here.
8. Epic Flannel Shirt: I got Seth a patterned flannel shirt from American Eagle and he wears it all the time! He said it's so comfy and they are good quality (which is good considering the price).
9. Fossil 'Dunbar' Wallet: Every man needs a quality wallet and I love the wood patterns on this one.
10. Lambsweool Mockneck Sweater: Oh my gosh can I have a blanket made out of this sweater? It looks soft through a photo...I'm not sure how a photo can look soft but this one does. I wouldn't mind cuddling up into this sweater (wink, wink).